- Referenced in 4 articles
- program use a coupled-channel hyperspherical coordinate method to solve the Schrödinger equation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- adiabatic approach. Nature of problem: In the hyperspherical adiabatic approach [2-4], a multi-dimensional ... reduced by separating the radial coordinate ρ from the angular variables to a system...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...