- Referenced in 3 articles
- Program to calculate transformation brackets of hyperspherical harmonic functions of a three body system ... calculation of the transformation brackets of hyperspherical harmonic functions in a three body system with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Calculation of transformation brackets of hyperspherical harmonics of four-body systems with arbitrary masses ... computing the transformation brackets of hyperspherical harmonics of a four-body system with arbitrary masses...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The generalized Sturmian method The generalized Sturmian method...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- STOP: a slater-type orbital package for molecular...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...