- Referenced in 4187 articles
- main use for the OEIS is to identify a number sequence that you have come...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments and extensions that have contributed...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single object ... parameters. This approach to recognition can robustly identify objects among clutter and occlusion while achieving...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- direct comparison between different algorithms, (2) identify the most promising approaches, (3) assess the state ... face recognition, (4) identify future directions of research, and (5) advance the state...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- many of these contributions were only publicly identified when they had reappeared in subsequently developed...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- rare events – and by the difficulty of identifying the range over which power-law behavior...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- that is designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- projects. We have created a new proteome identifier that uniquely identifies a particular assembly ... protein. These scores will be helpful in identifying which proteins are the best characterized...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- hard and easy images can be identified; and the use of a joint classifier over ... European Conference on Computer Vision, 2012) to identify the types of occurring errors. We conclude...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations of uncertain elements...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Identifying density-based local outliers. For many KDD applications, such as detecting criminal activities ... meaningful, but can otherwise not be identified with existing approaches. Finally, a careful performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- stability calculations is to identify the driving mechanism as well as the region most sensitive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- arbitrary graphs. Each graph has an identifying name, so that researchers all over the world...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- used to detect and recognize faces, identify objects, classify human actions in videos, track camera...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- affinity propagation as follows: ”An algorithm that identifies exemplars among data points and forms clusters...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- iRSpot-PseDNC: identify recombination spots with pseudo dinucleotide composition. Meiotic recombination is an important biological ... develop automated methods for rapidly and effectively identifying the recombination regions. In this study ... predictor, called ’iRSpot-PseDNC’, was developed for identifying the recombination hotspots and coldspots ... achieved by iRSpot-PseDNC was >82% in identifying recombination spots in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, indicating...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- applications. Finally, we try to identify key good and not so good design decisions...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pastry network has a unique identifier (nodeId). When presented with a message...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- selection are used: one is targeted towards identifying small, non-redundant sets of genes that ... graphical approach that can be used to identify large sets of genes (including redundant genes...