- Referenced in 7 articles
- IllinoisGRMHD: an open-source, user-friendly GRMHD code for dynamical spacetimes. In the extreme violence ... were open-sourced. Here we present IllinoisGRMHD, which is an open-source, highly extensible rewrite ... human effort in generating new science. IllinoisGRMHD also saves computer time, generating roundoff-precision identical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- short, GiRaFFE exists as a modification of IllinoisGRMHD, a user-friendly, open-source, dynamical-spacetime ... GRMHD code. Both GiRaFFE and IllinoisGRMHD leverage the Einstein Toolkit’s highly-scalable infrastructure...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...