- Referenced in 11 articles
- compressible flow solver based upon the Conservation Element/Solution Element (CE/SE) method, originally proposed ... date, this method has been used to solve many different types of flow problems, such ... waves, shock/acoustic wave interaction, cavitating flows, and chemical reaction flows. In LS-DYNA ... interaction problems with the embedded (or immersed) boundary approach or moving (or fitting) mesh approach...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...