- Referenced in 1 article
- framework to simulate immersed particle interactions. Immersed granular flows are present widely in different domains ... industrial applications (detergents, cosmetics, etcdots). Studying such flows properly requires one to represent well ... coupling framework to simulate immersed granular flows has been developed. The FSI has been modeled ... framework to simulate and study dense immersed granular flows by taking into account, both advanced...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...