- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The GridSim toolkit allows modeling and simulation of...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- IT-CEMOP: an iterative co-evolutionary algorithm for...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel version...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...