- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...