- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation. Adams is the most...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...