- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers ... solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns ... results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions ... have not been matched by other known techniques...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- animated simulator. Most importantly, PAT implements various model checking techniques catering for different properties such ... achieve good performance, advanced optimization techniques are implemented in PAT, e.g. partial order reduction, symmetry...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed. Other quasi-Newton methods ... parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with ... long, deals with the optimization of noisy functions. Such optimization problems arise, e.g., when ... behavior of optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique due to the author...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- depending on several parameters and PDE-constrained optimization. The book presents a general mathematical formulation ... theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic and implementation aspects, and highlights their built-in algebraic ... using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze offline...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- This paper proposes a new clone detection technique, which consists of the transformation of input ... token comparison. For its implementation with several useful optimization techniques, we have developed a tool...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MSPAI preconditioner. We present an efficient implementation of the Modified SParse Approximate Inverse (MSPAI) preconditioner ... MILU, as well as interface probing techniques in domain decomposition: it adds probing constraints ... basic SPAI formulation, and one can thus optimize the preconditioner relative to certain subspaces ... present such an implementation introducing two new optimization techniques: First, we avoid redundant calculations using...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- fCube is that it implements several optimization techniques that allow to prune the search space...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- competitive performance, Spartacus implements a number of optimization techniques, including a new technique that...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- employing a simple branch and bound technique. ECOS is written entirely in ANSI ... optimization problems on any embedded system for which a C-compiler is available. The implemented ... solving convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- generation of finite-element code by simultaneous optimization of expressions. The paper presents a MATHEMATICA ... approach, implemented in SMS, avoids this problem by combining several techniques ... symbolic capabilities of Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, simultaneous optimization of expressions and a stochastic evaluation ... formulas instead of a conventional pattern matching technique. SMS translates the derived symbolic formulas into...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- methods are implemented: Algebraic reconstruction techniques and simultaneous iterative reconstruction techniques. In addition we provide ... training” algorithm that finds the optimal parameter for a given test problem. The stopping rules...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval-based ... operators, constraint propagation and local consistency techniques, local optimization using descent methods and metaheuristics...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- optimize sub-parts of solutions until a local optimum is reached. Implementations of the technique...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- helib. HElib is a software library that implements homomorphic encryption (HE), specifically the Brakerski-Gentry ... Smart-Vercauteren ciphertext packing techniques and the Gentry-Halevi-Smart optimizations. The underlying cryptosystem serves...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- formulae needed in numerical procedures. An approach, implemented in AceGen, avoids the problem of expression ... Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization of expressions. The multi-language...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- System for Concurrent Logic Programs. We have implemented Kima, an automated error correction system ... efficiently. We proposed a simple and efficient technique which, given a non-well-moded/typed ... presents the basic algorithm and various optimization techniques implemented in Kima, and then discusses...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- several other numerical techniques (notably a heuristically based combinatorial optimization procedure) to provide an efficient ... general-purpose computer implemented algorithm for obtaining ADCLUS representations. MAPCLUS is illustrated with an application...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- native ANSI C implementations of the Levenberg-Marquardt optimization algorithm, usable also from C++, Matlab ... Levenberg-Marquardt (LM) algorithm is an iterative technique that finds a local minimum...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- already knows several implementation tricks, algorithmic transforms, and numerical optimization techniques. It will acquire more...