- Referenced in 1648 articles
- architecture. A Fortran 77 reference implementation of the BLAS is available from netlib; however ... will not perform as well as a specifically tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool has been designed and implemented ... portable and architecture-independent parallel performance tuning. In order to test the capabilities...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- describe the architecture-specific automatic performance tuning implemented in the UHFFT library. The UHFFT library...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- examples and fine tuned samplers to specific objective densities should perform better than ... walk. It is now implemented in Python, R, C++, C (native stand alone) and MatLab...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- with a database of self-tuned per-task performance models, can be used to greatly ... approach by benchmarking various parallel numerical kernel implementations over our runtime system. We obtain significant...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- robust, effective and portable Fortran 95 implementation of the classical Ruge-St”uben AMG, which ... Proper tuning of these parameters for a particular application can significantly enhance the performance...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- introduce a stable, well tested Python implementation of the affine-invariant ensemble sampler for Markov ... MCMC sampling methods and it has excellent performance as measured by the autocorrelation time ... algorithm is that it requires hand-tuning of only 1 or 2 parameters compared ... algorithm and the details of our implementation and API. Exploiting the parallelism of the ensemble...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- even more difficult. The PID tuning procedure that is implemented in the tool is based ... control system is modeled, and then its performance is optimized with respect to a cost ... easy-to-use graphical user interface for tuning PID controllers manually or automatically...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- describes PicHunter, an image retrieval system that implements a novel approach to relevance feedback, such ... model of a user’s behavior were tuned using an off-line leaning algorithm ... than chance. We therefore expect that the performance of current image database retrieval systems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- class libraries (packages, in Java) that implement truly multidimensional arrays and complex numbers ... competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned Fortran code...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- large matrices). The three implementations of BLASFEO together provide high-performance dense linear algebra routines ... tuned BLAS libraries, for matrices of size up to about one hundred the high-performance ... implementation of BLASFEO is typically 20-30% faster than the corresponding BLAS routines...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- take a novel approach to GPU code implementation and use run-time code generation techniques ... performance, while allowing easy experimentation with different LBM models and tuning for various types ... distributed environment, as well as the GPU implementation and optimization of many different LBM models ... energy). The paper also presents results of performance benchmarks spanning the last three NVIDIA...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Standard Model (MSSM). The calculation can be performed in constrained models with universal boundary conditions ... high energy scales, the consistent implementation of radiative electroweak symmetry breaking and the calculation ... absence of non-desired minima, large fine-tuning in the electroweak symmetry breaking condition ... agreement with precision measurements can be performed. The program is simple to use, self-contained...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- into MPI implementation technology. To achieve high-performance and scalability and to encourage experimentation ... routines can easily be replaced by implementations tuned to a specific environment, such...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- portable interface to high-performance implementations, selectable at runtime, tuned for a variety of current ... strategies for parallelism and scaling in high-performance Python, without compromising ease...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- memory locality and the full performance potential of highly tuned kernels, dense linear algebra libraries ... LAPACK), commonly implement operations as blocked algorithms. However, to achieve near-optimal performance with such ... algorithms, significant tuning is required. In contrast, recursive algorithms are virtually tuning free and attain...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- approximated without refitting the model. The tuning parameter can now be chosen based on these ... order to demonstrate the method’s performance, it will be applied to several microarray data ... sets. An R package penalized, which implements the method, is available on CRAN...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- like tabu tenure) whose value affects the performance of the algorithm. The importance of developing ... have the expertise to conduct such tuning. The goal of this paper is to present ... fuzzy inference rule based system (FIRBS) is implemented to handle the tabu tenure based ... results show that the implemented FIRBS handles well the tuning of the tabu status duration...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- method and its computer program implementation, to perform efficient electronic structure calculations and ab initio ... strictly localized basis sets and from the implementation of linear-scaling algorithms which ... that its accuracy and cost can be tuned in a wide range, from quick exploratory...
- Referenced in 1 article
- automatic performance tuning framework for FFT on various OpenCL GPUs, and implement a high performance...