- Referenced in 9969 articles
- considered as a different implementation of S. There are some important differences, but much code ... time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure the results...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- explain the design issues and implementation techniques...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- these innovative techniques have been implemented mostly in university research codes and only very ... routine application. Secondly, the implementation of all these techniques in a code with sufficient generality ... hand, a whole range of algorithms already implemented can be applied to complex problems...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- shell and a kernel. The kernel implements the calculi of ordered binary resolution and superposition ... number of standard redundancy criteria and simplification techniques are used for pruning the search space ... ordering. The lexicographic path ordering has been implemented recently but will not be used ... number of efficient indexing techniques are used to implement all major operations on sets...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- text is to describe in detail numerical techniques used in small and large strain finite ... computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... written to illustrate the practical implementation of such techniques. We make no pretence that...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions ... have not been matched by other known techniques...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- grid-based methods. It supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite ... libraries. Modern C++ programming techniques enable very different implementations of the same concept (i.e. grids...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- iProver incorporates state-of-the-art implementation techniques such as indexing, redundancy elimination, semantic selection...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel ... appropriate for a particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ... algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- under the stable model semantics. WASP implements techniques originally introduced for SAT solving that have...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- keys. Adopting several novel design and implementation techniques, Piccolo achieves both high security and notably...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- classes of methods are implemented: Algebraic reconstruction techniques and simultaneous iterative reconstruction techniques. In addition...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- with timed Petri net based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow ... machines. All solution modules use special storage techniques to save memory both for intermediate result...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- animated simulator. Most importantly, PAT implements various model checking techniques catering for different properties such ... achieve good performance, advanced optimization techniques are implemented in PAT, e.g. partial order reduction, symmetry...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- decision support programs are early implementations of techniques based on the propagation of imprecise preference...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Implementation of resource constraints in ILOG SCHEDULE: a library for the development of constraint-based ... constraint-based techniques and tools enables the implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- with timed Petri net based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow...