- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...