- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- EUROVAL - An European initiative on validation of CFD...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MPTP 0.2: Design, implementation, and initial experiments. This...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The MQV protocol of Law, Menezes, Qu, Solinas...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...