- Referenced in 3 articles
- SHALL4 - an implicit compact fourth-order Fortran program for solving the shallow-water equations...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...