- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...