- Referenced in 1 article
- semi-implicit extrapolation method (SIEM) which uses the implicit midpoint rule and extrapolation to simulate ... well with the curves drawn using another method, reported in literature...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1612 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Software and algorithms for sensitivity analysis of large...