- Referenced in 30 articles
- become one of the most important techniques in Operations Research and Discrete Optimization. SCIP (Solving ... branchandboundprocedure in which the problem is recursively split into smaller subproblems, thereby creating...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- uncertain initial conditions and uncertain parameters is important for many practical applications. If guaran- teed ... arith- metic, as well as simulation techniques employing split- ting and merging routines...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- uncertain initial conditions and uncertain parameters is important for many practical applications. If guaranteed bounds ... model arithmetic, as well as simulation techniques employing splitting and merging routines...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MOCCT: A numerical technique for astrophysical MHD. Magnetic fields are important components of many astrophysical ... This is a time-explicit, operator split, nonconservative technique that uses information propagated along Alfvén...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- restricting refinement to a single edge split per element not only simplifies the code ... Finally, we compare two coarsening techniques and demonstrate the importance of applying smoothing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- accuracy properties in modern software remains an important and challenging task. One of its difficulties ... numbers. This paper presents a new verification technique for numerical properties, named Runtime Abstract Interpretation ... behavior at runtime. RAI is a hybrid technique combining abstract interpretation and runtime verification that ... defined program points, forming a so-called split-merge section, for which it separately analyzes...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...