- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Cohn-Kanade AU-Coded Facial Expression Database...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...