- Referenced in 5 articles
- imprProbEst: Minimum distance estimation in an imprecise probability model , A minimum distance estimator is calculated ... imprecise probability model. The imprecise probability model consists of upper coherent previsions whose credal sets...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Imprecise Probability Propagation Toolbox (IPP Toolbox). The IPP Toolbox is a collection of methods ... propagation using Dempster-Shafer Theory and imprecise probabilities. It runs under MATLAB 6.5 and higher ... conduct an uncertainty analysis in the imprecise probabilistic framework. For those, who are looking...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Naive Bayes Classifier (NBC) towards imprecise probabilities. NCC2 is designed to return robust classification, even ... feature of NCC2 is that it returns imprecise classifications (i.e., more than one class) when...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- python module for working with imprecise probabilities). The library supports arbitrary finitely generated conditional lower...
- Referenced in 1 article
- could inherently tolerate the imprecision; 2) Both probability calculation (e.g., PageRank and Collaborative Filtering...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- probability distributions, fuzzy numbers, intervals, probability distributions with imprecise parameters). The uncertainty propagation procedure combines...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- active testing uses the reports from these imprecise analyses to explicitly control the underlying scheduler ... concurrency bugs, if any, with very high probability and little overhead. CalFuzzer implements an extensible...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...