- Referenced in 1 article
- uniform priors on range parameters in the correlation function lead to improper posteriors. This should ... analysis is adopted. The development of objective priors for autoregressive cokriging models can be found...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package gnm: Generalized Nonlinear Models. Functions to...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom sequence generator...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...