- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M4RI is a library for fast arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...