- Referenced in 18 articles
- Imputation in the survey on living conditions. The Spanish “European Statistics on Income and Living ... response: unit non-response (one or several household or individual questionnaires are missing) and item ... response (no questionaire is missing but some variables are). The main target variable ... different income components. Components with missing values are imputed when they cannot be estimated with...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Multilevel Multiple Imputation with Mixed Response Types. Multiple imputation is becoming increasingly established ... under the assumption that the data are missing at random. However, many medical and social...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package TestDataImputation. Functions for imputing missing item responses for dichotomous and polytomous test and assessment...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- genes that are involved in the cellular response to particular signals. At its simplest level ... available, resulting in the need for efficient imputation techniques. RESULTS: We introduce Mixture Model ... weights in the network, is robust against missing data and can be easily generalized...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- flow diagrams; simple imputation tools to fill gaps in incomplete or missing study parameters; generation ... random effects sizes for Hedges’ d, log response ratio, odds ratio, and correlation coefficients...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...