- Referenced in 111 articles
- preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization to generate a direction...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- uses less memory. Drop-Tolerance Incomplete-Cholesky Factorization. Much slower than the supernodal solvers when...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- CIMGS), is based on an incomplete orthogonal factorization. CIMGS is robust both theoretically and empirically ... more robust than an incomplete Cholesky factorization preconditioner (IC) and a complete Cholesky factorization ... lies between complete Cholesky factorization and incomplete Cholesky factorization in its approximation properties. These theoretical ... same as that generated by incomplete Cholesky factorization. This allows the existence...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- efficient and robust limited-memory incomplete Cholesky factorization code. This article focuses on the design ... robust and efficient general-purpose incomplete Cholesky factorization package HSL_MI28, which is available within ... Moré. Both the density of the incomplete factor and the amount of memory used...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Fortran subroutines to compute improved incomplete Cholesky factorizations An efficient and reliable code to compute ... incomplete Cholesky factors of sparse matrices for use as preconditioners in a conjugate gradient algorithm ... This code implements two recently developed, improved incomplete factorization algorithms ... efficient implementation of the standard incomplete Cholesky factorization is also included...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Symmetric indeﬁnite saddle-point system: signed incomplete Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- given with the dynamic modified incomplete factorization methods of O. Axelsson and V. A. Barker ... with the relaxed incomplete Cholesky (RIC) method of O. Axelsson and G. Lindskog [Numer. Math...
- Referenced in 1 article
- outlier detection method to weighted and incomplete data problems. Both methods are implemented ... /downdating scheme for the Cholesky and QR factorizations. The computational costs of up-/downdating...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...