- Referenced in 184 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...