- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Maximum Boolean satisfiability (max-SAT) is the optimization...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...