- Referenced in 179 articles
- exact geometric predicates. The essential algorithms include incremental Delaunay algorithms for inserting vertices, constrained Delaunay...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SAGA: A Fast Incremental Gradient Method With Support for Non-Strongly Convex Composite Objectives ... SVRG, a set of recently proposed incremental gradient algorithms with fast linear convergence rates. SAGA...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- editing. Thus proof texts may be developed incrementally by issuing proper document constructors, including forward...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- programs. Finally, iclingo extends clingo by an incremental mode that incorporates both grounding and solving...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path for their code, converting it first...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- gringo and clasp can offer individually - e.g., incremental grounding and solving. Clingo comes with...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- optimizations for nominals, conjunctive query answering, and incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information about...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- their values at the end of the increment for which it is called; must provide...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- time and space, including discrete and continuous increments of time and space...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- integrated into the algorithms. REVE uses an incremental termination method based on recursive decomposition ordering...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- efficient constraint solver is proposed to facilitate incremental generation of such test inputs. Finally, CUTE...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- online learning algorithm which builds useful incremental results, and is trivially parallelizable. These qualities make...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- reconstruction), model enumeration (for predicate abstraction), an incremental interface (for BMC), and computation of unsatisfiable...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- dynamic time series prediction. DENFIS evolve through incremental, hybrid (supervised/unsupervised), learning, and accommodate new input...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- providing novel features: first, a much improved incrementality support, which is vital in SMT applications...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SATIRE: A new incremental satisfiability engine. We introduce SATIRE, a new satisfiability solver that ... achieve even higher performance: a facility for incrementally solving sets of related problems...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- topics including lexing, parsing, type checking, incremental and dynamic compilation, garbage collection, arbitrary-precision arithmetic...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- this connection to design an incremental heuristic algorithm, COOLCAT, which is capable of efficiently clustering ... data point) since it is an incremental algorithm capable of clustering new points without having...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- machine, and has automatic memory management with incremental garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- gamma _2$-norm. Jellyfish implements a projected incremental gradient method with a biased, random ordering ... increments. This biased ordering allows for a parallel implementation that admits a speed-up nearly...