- Referenced in 4 articles
- ability to perform iterative and incremental computations. Although existing systems offer some of these features ... level primitives, en- abling such diverse tasks as streaming data analysis, it- erative machine learning...
- Referenced in 1 article
- specific, i.e., 80% or above, over the incremental challenges. To learn more about the discriminatory ... from independent testing was used on 60 diverse enzymes. Results suggested that PINGU was able...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem (SAT) is a well...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...