- Referenced in 6 articles
- dynamic systems described by index-1 differential-algebraic equations (DAEs). The types of problems considered...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...