- Referenced in 298 articles
- time of the event, and the index i of the event function that vanishes...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- this CASC. A number of efficient indexing techniques are used to implement all major operations...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Haskell’s GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- compute certain information (a data structure or index) to prepare for the next phase. After ... focus lying on the tradeoff between the index size and the query time. We survey...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- queries, the system automatically extracts and indexes salient color regions from the images. By utilizing ... efficient indexing techniques for color information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- which provides a flexible means of storing, indexing, and retrieving information in a large file ... which is economical of index space and of reindexing time. It does not require rearrangement ... text or index as new material is added. It requires a minimum restriction of format...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- well as a rather detailed subject index. The software used to produce the numerical examples...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- logic programming systems have a rather limited indexing algorithm. YAP contributes to this area ... providing a dynamic indexing mechanism, or just-in-time indexer. Third, a important contribution...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- curve, or the equivalent Gini index, is a widely used measure of performance of supervised...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- AAindex: amino acid index database. AAindex is a database of numerical indices representing various physicochemical ... sections: AAindex1 for the amino acid index of 20 numerical values and AAindex2...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- system include an efficient color representation, and indexing of color, texture, and shape features...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- sequences. BLAT’s speed stems from an index of all nonoverlapping K-mers ... genome. This index fits inside the RAM of inexpensive computers, and need only be computed ... several major stages. It uses the index to find regions in the genome likely ... sizes, mismatch schemes, and number of required index matches. BLAT is compared with other alignment...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients of arbitrary index An important invariant in the analysis ... linear DAEs is the so called strangeness index, which generalizes the differentiation index ... DAEs require the system to have differentiation index not higher than one, which corresponds ... vanishing strangeness index, see [B]. If this condition is not valid...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- such as exact interpolation and a local index of uncertainty on the prediction which...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- enables an efficient discretization with associated hierarchical indexation and fast analysis/synthesis of functions defined...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- equation (DAE) that can be of high index, high order, nonlinear, and fully implicit ... problems that are of too high an index for present DAE solvers. This paper outlines...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- FSIM: A feature similarity index for image quality assessment. Image quality assessment (IQA) aims ... subjective evaluations. The well-known structural similarity index brings IQA from pixel- to structure-based ... this paper, a novel feature similarity (FSIM) index for full reference IQA is proposed based...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- such as the Shapley value, the interaction index, the orness degree, etc. The well-known...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- implementation techniques such as indexing, redundancy elimination, semantic selection and saturation algorithms. Redundancy elimination implemented...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- integer j and let i be the index formed from the rightmost 8 bits...