- Referenced in 27 articles
- indirect approach to advancing front quad meshing. $Q$-Morph is a new algorithm for generating ... quadrilateral meshes on bounded three-dimensional surfaces. After first triangulating the surface, the triangles...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Morph: An indirect approach to advancing front hex meshing. H-Morph is a new automatic ... algorithm for the generation of a hexahedral-dominant finite element mesh for arbitrary volumes ... Morph method starts with an initial tetrahedral mesh and systematically transforms and combines tetrahedra into ... front consists of a set of prescribed quadrilateral surface facets. par Fronts are individually processed...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on...