- Referenced in 22 articles
- based on the induced dimension reduction theorem, that provides a way to construct subsequent residuals...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- experiments involving tailored light pulses in photo-induced physics or chemistry.The graphical capabilities allow visualization ... focus on open quantum systems and dimension reduction; it also describes the codes for optimal...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...