- Referenced in 849 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Gaigen is a program which can generate implementations...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- ALGENCAN. Fortran code for general nonlinear programming that...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MINOTAUR is a toolkit for solving mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- WSMP: A high-performance serial and parallel sparse...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Lamatto++ is a framework to model mixed-integer...