- Referenced in 17 articles
- indefinite), the solution obtained will be a local minimizer or a dead-point ... first phase minimizes the sum of infeasibilities. The second phase minimizes the quadratic function within ... region, using a reduced Hessian to obtain search directions. The method is most efficient when...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...