- Referenced in 327 articles
- Generalized Problem of Moments (GPM), an infinite-dimensional optimization problem which can be viewed ... various areas of mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability ... hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations of the GPM, whose...
infinite group relaxation
- Referenced in 24 articles
- infinite group problem, an infinite-dimensional relaxation of integer linear optimization problems introduced by Ralph ... 1972a, b). The survey presents the infinite group problem in the modern context ... results; among other things, it unveils piecewise linear extreme functions with more than four different ... program, implemented in the open-source computer algebra package Sage, provides an updated compendium...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algebra. It includes basic definitions: linear combinations, span, linear independence; linear transformations; interpretation of function ... replacement theorem; existence of bases in finite-dimensional; vector spaces, definition of dimension; the rank ... Infinite-dimensional vector spaces are supported, but dimension is only supported for finite-dimensional vector ... theorem roughly follow the presentation in Linear Algebra by Friedberg, Insel, and Spence. The rank...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- computation of Hilbert series of truncated infinite-dimensional algebras whose (non-truncated) Hilbert series ... series to algebras that are invariant under the action of the general linear group...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...