- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 937: MINRES-QLP for symmetric and Hermitian...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Netica is a powerful, easy-to-use, complete...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CindyJS --- mathematical visualization on modern devices --- Visualization and...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CindyGL: authoring GPU-based interactive mathematical content. CindyJS...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- NaLIR: an interactive natural language interface for querying...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- DBpedia: a nucleus for a web of open...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Casper*: Query processing for location services without compromising...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...