- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...