- Referenced in 28 articles
- Boolean nets, resemble time series of gene expression. By systematically analyzing the mutual information between ... infer the sets of input elements controlling each element or gene in the network. This...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- handle SL/SF blocks commonly used in automotive controllers (including blocks such as integrator, delay, multiplication/division ... NET framework) and uses MATLAB scripting language for extracting the relevant information from SL/SF models...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Noisy-AND gates, value of information, and sensitivity analysis. In addition to its native file ... used from Java, .NET environment, or as an ActiveX control. GeNIe Modeler and SMILE Engine...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...