- Referenced in 293 articles
- found new application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- information) and chemical substances (chemical information) that are integrated with the knowledge on molecular wiring ... interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also contains disease and drug information (health...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems ... University in Denmark and the Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University in Sweden...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that can easily ... primary design goals were to require minimal information from the user, allow users to easily...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- protecting privacy and integrity of sensitive data is to statically check information flow within programs ... JFlow provides several new features that make information flow checking more flexible and convenient than ... features that have never been integrated successfully with static information flow control, including objects, subclassing...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- information visualization framework, has a suite of 3D interaction widgets, supports parallel processing, and integrates...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates a system of ordinary differential equations ... function_handle reference page for more information. Parameterizing Functions explains how to provide additional parameters...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- essential domain knowledge to drive data integration, information retrieval, data annotation, natural-language processing ... documentation and support. BioPortal also enables integrated search of biomedical data resources such...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- some other plausible existing approaches, especially information integration. We show that although SWORD’s expressive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- logical rules for integrating these different forms of information. This strategy allows students to focus...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- event control (including state- variable integration when necessary), information storage and retrieval, collection and analysis...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- German Information Security Agency. For this pursose, KIV was integrated with an induction theorem prover...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Schemes for Signatures, Integrity, and Encryption), a project within the Information Societies Technology Programme...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- GraRep: Learning Graph Representations with Global Structural Information. In this paper, we present GraRep ... graph and, unlike existing work, integrates global structural information of the graph into the learning...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- proteins in various cellular organelles and pathways. Information of subcellular locations of proteins can provide ... Plant-mPLoc” is developed by integrating the gene ontology information, functional domain information, and sequential...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- such as the Semantic Web and information integration, it is very important to have systems ... ontologies directly on top of existing information sources. The transformation process consists of two steps...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- capability to integrate this first type of information inside their procedure. In this article ... able to integrate inside their procedure both quantitative and qualitative information in an uncertain context ... integrating a 2-tuple linguistic representation model dealing with non-homogeneous and imprecise information data...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information about the architecture of the system ... Pellet for advanced integration or analysis applications, Clark & Parsia LLC can help in a variety...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- membership is sometimes available. To integrate such auxiliary information, constraint-based (or semi-supervised) methods ... translated into the belief function framework and integrated in the cost function. Experiments with synthetic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ability to annotate web resources with semantic information. In order to carry out this task ... annotating web pages with semantic contents. MnM integrates a web browser with an ontology editor ... link to ontology servers and for integrating information extraction tools. MnM can be seen...