- Referenced in 182 articles
- this problem gives function and derivative information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 3856 articles
- computer scientist or someone working in information science.) To handle files ... A3071, which is the number of steps needed for ”sorting by list merging”, a well...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- program components. Each specification provides the information needed to use an interface. A critical part...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- simple linear and integer programming models. Information needed to install and get started with...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- library. CGAL is used in various areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific ... visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- have the advantage that they only need some information about the eigenvalues of the system ... spectral decomposition of a Roe matrix is needed...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Java. For applications that need to represent and reason about information using OWL, Pellet ... incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information about the architecture of the system ... ontology-based data management applications; if you need expertise in the use of Pellet...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- problems has several advantages: No derivative information is needed; the procedure for evaluating the objective...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers to WWW/FTP sites that ... impacts your work. We need to document the impact of this research to the agencies...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- variable needs to be solved for manually. A Modelica tool will have enough information...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- need has arisen for a simple way to locate specific information. SPARQL, a powerful ... easy to find the data you need in the RDF haystack. Take a tour...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Conjecture. L-functions arise from and encode information about a number of mathematical objects ... functions themselves, since typically we need these objects to compute L-functions. In these pages ... connections between these objects. For additional information, there is a useful collection of freely available...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- perform tasks based on abstract instructions, robots need sophisticated knowledge processing methods. These methods have ... difference between the (often shallow and symbolic) information in the instructions ... detailed, grounded and often real-valued) information needed for execution. For filling these information gaps...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- summaries allow you to quickly access needed reference information, and you will pick up some...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- performs the preconditioning operation and stores information needed for the generation of a new preconditioner...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- posed. Therefore, prior information on the signal is needed in order to enable its recovery...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- need to compute large rank approximations to sparse term-document matrices from information retrieval applications...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- developed which successfully combines both types of information. In this paper we extend the graph ... used to simplify substantially the user interaction needed for a given quality of result. Thirdly...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- facilitate better representation of user’s information needs and hence more effective retrieval of tables...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- strategy that is based on parameterized information needs models. The parameters in the information needs...