- Referenced in 240 articles
- signal processing, optimization and LSI information retrieval...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- PATRICIA — practical algorithm to retrieve information coded in alphanumeric. PATRICIA is an algorithm which provides ... flexible means of storing, indexing, and retrieving information in a large file, which is economical ... keys it will respond to. It retrieves information in response to keys furnished ... been applied to several large information-retrieval problems and will be applied to others...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- sparse term-document matrices from information retrieval applications. Future updates to SVDPACK(C), will include ... extremely large databases in query-based information retrieval applications...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Toolkit for Statistical Language Modeling, Text Retrieval, Classification and Clustering. Bow (or libbow ... statistical text analysis, language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution includes the library...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- rigorously allow the exact retrieval of phase information from a nearly minimal number of random ... have implications for computational problems beyond phase retrieval...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Collection for Research. A series of information retrieval experiments was carried out with a computer...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Query answers are ranked using extended information-retrieval techniques and are generated in an order...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- wide variety of domains, including information retrieval, bioinformatics, epidemiology, vision, and many others...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- that support research and development of information retrieval and text mining software. The project ... accessible manner to support development of new retrieval strategies. Software from the Lemur Project ... begun by the Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval (CIIR) at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst ... Carnegie Mellon University. For more information about the Lemur Project, see the About page...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving information such as one finds in the appendices...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- more heterogeneous text databases become available, information retrieval research will depend on the development...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- spatial location information in segmented image regions to search and retrieve similar regions from...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- XIRQL: A query language for information retrieval in XML documents. XIRQL (An XML Query Language ... Based on Information Retrieval Concepts) incorporates concepts like passage retrieval, precision search, precision (combination) plain...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- many diverse application areas including information retrieval, customer purchasing transactions, web, GIS, science, and biology.CLUTO...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- agent-based information retrieval system This paper presents the design and implementation details ... information retrieval system. A multi-agent architecture has been adopted to allow for extended flexibilities ... various types of agents a short agent information will be given first. It will also...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Swoogle is a crawler-based indexing and retrieval system for the Semantic Web. It extracts ... documents are also indexed by an information retrieval system which can use either character...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- computational kernels in data mining and information retrieval from text collections involve techniques from linear ... preprocessing and prototyping of algorithms for information retrieval. Several design issues that concern...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- domain knowledge to drive data integration, information retrieval, data annotation, natural-language processing and decision...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- four modules: gene set management, information retrieval, organization/visualization, and statistics. The management module uploads, saves ... retrieves and deletes gene sets, as well as performs Boolean operations to generate the unions ... differences between different gene sets. The information retrieval module currently retrieves information...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- making the reliability of Internet-based information and retrieval systems more complex. Nevertheless there ... analysis of the gap between the expected information and the returned information, the work...