- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 550 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- The EXCALC package is designed for easy use...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...