- Referenced in 1 article
- methods for modeling spatial point patterns using inhomogeneous Poisson point processes, where the intensity surface ... random integer. Extensions to the marked inhomogeneous Poisson point processes case are also presented ... used to simulate, visualize and model point patterns, estimate the parameters of the models, assess...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...