- Referenced in 6355 articles
- into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas all the way to deployed individual...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- special functions for a wide audience. The initial products will be a published handbook...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- tools; as such, for some users it initially has a much steeper learning curve than...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt is part of the COIN-OR Initiative...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 412 articles
- suite of programs for the solution of initial value problems y ’ =F(t,y), with ... initial conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers for stiff problems allow the more...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge, and led initially to the `Classic’ BUGS program, and then onto...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation of multiple group by query. We then...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Values for Y and YPRIME at the initial time must be given as input. These ... YPRIME are the given initial values, they must satisfy G(T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- from time t0 to tf with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- corresponds to parameters. You provide bvp4c an initial guess for any unknown parameters in solinit.parameters...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- principle, and option-operand separation. Many concepts initially introduced by Eiffel later found their...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- dimensions and a set of initial conditions for which the Nelder--Mead algorithm converges...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- urban planning. DYNAMO was initially developed under the direction of Jay Wright Forrester...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- constrained and unconstrained testing environment, revisited. The initial release of CUTE, a widely used testing...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- obstacle problems. The package includes an initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ODEPACK solver LSODE. Also new algorithms for initial stepsize and stepsize and order change...