- Referenced in 1099 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- using such a combination to generate test inputs to explore all feasible execution paths ... develops a method to represent and track constraints that capture the behavior of a symbolic ... unit with memory graphs as inputs. Moreover, an efficient constraint solver is proposed to facilitate...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- some of them handle intersections between input constraints segment while others...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- general-purpose constraint solver, with an expressive input language based on the common constraint modelling...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Reads as input both: CNF constraints, PB constraints (e.g. -2x + 3y + . + 6z <= 7, where...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- path-bounded model-checking) to determine test inputs for Parameterized Unit Tests. Pex learns ... traces. Pex uses a constraint solver to produce new test inputs which exercise different program...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- propositional inputs, including CNF formulas, but particularly sets of arbitrary boolean constraints, represented as BDDs ... fast inferences based upon any single input constraint. It also simplifies the set of constraints...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- autoencoder’s parameters to respect autoregressive constraints: each input is reconstructed only from previous inputs...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- This separation enables independent improvement of string constraint solving algorithms and reduces client effort ... respect to the size of the input constraints, especially compared to other contemporary techniques...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- method: the input is the set of constraints and variables ... formulation; the user specifies which of these constraints and variables define the subsystems on which ... automatically generated by the code, without any input from the user to define master columns...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Simple Theorem Prover. STP is a constraint solver for the theory of quantifier-free bitvectors ... Python; Supports multiple query input formats; Open source and MIT licensed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- with a large number of input variables and constraints. The performance of the presented framework...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- execution and automatic constraint solving. Symbolic execution allows jCUTE to discern inputs that lead down ... execution helps it overcome limitations of the constraint solver, like the inability to analyze system...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- variety of constraints and policy assumptions. The syntax, notation, formulation and input data requirements...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- options such as sparse input-matrix formats and range constraints on coefficients. Two recent additions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Amulet uses new models for objects, constraints, animation, input, output, commands, and undo. The object ... instances or between methods and data. The constraint system allows any value of any object ... computed by arbitrary code and supports multiple constraint solvers. Animations can be attached to existing ... objects with a single line of code. Input from the user is handled by ”interactor...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- suitable response according to the specifications (constraint) ? What’s the impact of some parameters ... design criteria values (sensitivity analysis) ? Which input parameters values lead to an optimum design according...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- models may have hundreds of input parameters, hundreds of constraints, and may require execution times...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- algorithm including spatial/geographical constraints. Two dissimilarity matrices D0 and D1 are inputted, along with ... second matrix gives the dissimilarities in the ”constraint space”. The criterion minimized at each stage...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Constraint Programming community. FlatZinc is a low-level solver input language that is the target...