- Referenced in 9 articles
- Saner: Composing Static and Dynamic Analysis to Validate Sanitization in Web Applications. Web applications ... Most of these vulnerabilities stem from the lack of input validation. That is, web applications ... sanitized the input values prior to their use. Past research on vulnerability analysis has mostly...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- BadNets: Identifying Vulnerabilities in the Machine Learning Model Supply Chain. Deep learning-based techniques have ... training and validation samples, but behaves badly on specific attacker-chosen inputs. We first explore...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AMNESIA: analysis and monitoring for NEutralizing SQL-injection...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Jif: Java information flow. Jif is a security...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- WAPTEC: whitebox analysis of web applications for parameter...