- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- R package colorspace: Color Space Manipulation , Carries out...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- R package DiceKriging: Kriging methods for computer experiments...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package lhs: Latin Hypercube Samples. This package...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- monomvn: Estimation for multivariate normal and Student-t...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- R package mlegp: Maximum Likelihood Estimates of Gaussian...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- knitr: A General-Purpose Package for Dynamic Report...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The GPstuff toolbox is a versatile collection of...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- laGP: Local Approximate Gaussian Process Regression. Performs approximate...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- R package GPfit: Gaussian Processes Modeling. A computationally...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GPy is a Gaussian Process (GP) framework written...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package kergp: Gaussian Process Laboratory, R package...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package KrigInv: Kriging-based Inversion for Deterministic...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GPS-ABC: Gaussian Process Surrogate Approximate Bayesian Computation...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Spearmint is a software package to perform Bayesian...