- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The sparse indefinite solver MA27 from the Harwell...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Oblio: A Sparse Direct Solver Library for Serial...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- TLSE (Test for Large Systems of Equations): The...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- (Access Analytics acquired BCSLIB-EXT in 2007) BCSLIB...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- An out-of-core sparse Cholesky solver. Direct...