- Referenced in 124 articles
- shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such as checkerboard patterns in contrast...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- tree-level like Feynman rules. Possible numerical instabilities are dealt with the help of arbitrary...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- region most sensitive to the instability: the wavemaker. We concentrate on global linear stability analysis...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- also discuss the origin of numerical instabilities such as the pairing and tensile instabilities. Finally ... main issues with SPMHD: removing the tensile instability, formulating dissipative terms for MHD shocks...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- bursts, Rayleigh-Taylor and Richtmyer-Meshkov instabilities, and thermonuclear flame fronts. The FLASH code...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- constraints in the optimization process, including general instability, panel instability with either stringers or rings...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- controlled. Furthermore by detecting all the instabilities which may occur at run time, a numerical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... PNLS and AS that suffer from numerical instability problem in the worst case, NeNMF overcomes...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- communication and synchronization; network delays and instabilities may locally result in much waiting and even ... allow local computation to adapt to network instability. Object variables are typed by interfaces...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- models, GLMs or survival regression) employing parameter instability tests for split selection. Extensible functionality...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- code for nonlinear 3D simulations of MHD instabilities in tokamak plasmas The latest version ... sawtooth simulations, the nonlinear destabilization of ballooning instabilities by an internal kink, and the dynamics...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- support points to avoid exponential instabilities. The name AAA stands for ”adaptive Antoulas--Anderson...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- angle space solution that avoids the numerical instabilities which hindered the ABF reconstruction scheme...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- dynamics, bifurcating jet flow and Rayleigh–Taylor instability are presented to validate the computational method...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- properties of the turbulence which results from instabilities. It is also used to simulate turbulence...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- cases, it overcomes a potential instability in the original MINRES algorithm. A positive-definite preconditioner...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- substrate (nutrient), suffice to produce a fingering instability that generates the finger shapes of biofilms...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- delay in the feedback loop may cause instability and it thus complicates control design...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- hyperbolic equations. The analysis shows that the instability is caused by convergence of the amplification...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- diminished in practice by the instability of the estimated weights and by the difficulty...