- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation ... progress made in the field, the instance library will be continuously enlarged and new results...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- availability of common standards and a library of benchmarks would greatly facilitate the evaluation ... same way as, for instance, the TPTP library has done for theorem proving...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- this library is to collect freely available instances of Steiner tree problems in graphs ... library is meant as an open forum for difficult Steiner tree instances. We would ... contribute to this library by sending us hard and/or real life instances...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MIPLIB, an electronically available library of both pure and mixed integer programs. This was updated ... improvements in computing machinery have made several instances too easy to be of further interest ... Therefore we have purged the library of those instance and filled the free slots with...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- TSPLIB instances; the largest having 85,900 cities. The Concorde callable library includes over...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for Survivable fixed telecommunication Network Design. Its purpose ... make realistic network design test instances available to the research community, to serve ... this end, the library includes a set of network design instances together with the best...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- LOLIB is a library of sample instances for the linear ordering problem. LOLIB includes data...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- supplies the ATP community with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that ... interesting information for each problem. Arbitrary size instances of generic problems (e.g., the N-queens ... systems being considered. A common library of problems is necessary for meaningful system evaluations, meaningful...
GTSP Instances Library
- Referenced in 14 articles
- taken from a well known TSP instances library, TSPLIB, created by Gerhard Reinelt . Since ... this website, you will find these instances in several formats. You will also find...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal ... wide range of problems in Cryptology (for instance, FGb was explicitly used...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- GasLib. A library of gas network instances. Natural gas is one of the most important...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem instances: survey, core model, and benchmark results ... present a library, called MIRPLib, of publicly available test problem instances for MIRPs with inventory...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- functions as well as a C++ library which facilitate the integration ... example, numeric vectors are represented as instances of the Rcpp::NumericVector class, environments are represented...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- MIPLIB), we present a library of publicly available test problem instances for three classical types ... provide a library consisting of mathematical models and sets of instances, available on the Internet ... this newly established mining library. The library serves not only as a suggestion of standard...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- library for solving problems in transportation planning, for instance dynamic fleet management. It is based...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- previously unsolved instances from MIPLIB2003, a standard test set library for MIP solvers. For these...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DEIS - Operations Research Group Library of Instances. VRPLIB: A Vehicle Routing Problem LIBrary...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- instances. This paper describes a new instance library for quadratic programming (QP), i.e., the family ... aspects are fundamental. Selecting a set of instances of QP that is at the same ... propose a simple taxonomy for QP instances leading to a systematic problem selection mechanism ... solvers. Finally, we describe how the library was put together, and detail its final contents...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- problems. We present a library of computer codes, benchmark instances, and pointers to relevant articles ... linear programming solver. For such cases, the library provides two versions: one that uses ... benchmark section provides over six thousands instances (partly coming from the literature and partly randomly ... solutions. Instances that are difficult to solve to proven optimality are included. The library also...